CITY OF DORRIS
BUTTE VALLEY, CALIFORNIA
THE BUTTE VALLEY NEWS
Dorris, Okalahoma Flats. Willow Creek, Sams Neck,
Macdoel, Mt Hebron, Red Rock, Long Prairie,
Antelope Sink, Tennant, Bray
and all points near and in between.
|DORRIS||INFOMATION||LETTERS TO EDITOR||Library||Links||Road & Weather|
Call to Order:
Business of the Audience:
This is the time set aside for citizens to address the Council on matters not on the agenda or that are on the consent agenda. Comments should be limited to matters within the jurisdiction of the Council. If your comments concerns an item shown on the agenda please address the Council after that item is open for public comment. By law, the Council cannot take action on matters that are not on the agenda. The Mayor reserves the right to limit the duration of each speaker to three minutes. Speakers may not cede their time.
1. Approval of Agenda: (discussion/action)
3. Resolution No. 12-19: A Resolution of the City Council of the City of Dorris Requesting Siskiyou County Invoke the Coordination Process Regarding the Listing of the Gray Wolf Under the California Endangered Species Act: (discussion/action)
A. Partial Pay Request #1 for Aldrich Construction: (discussion/action)
5. Approve Parking Lot Improvement Project Costs: (discussion/action)
6. SCORE Report: (discussion)
7. Administrator’s Report: (discussion)
8. Consent Agenda – The City Administrator and/or City Staff recommend approval of the following consent agenda:
(Any member of the City Council may request that any item on the Consent Agenda be singled out for separate discussion and vote.)
A. Approval of Payment of Bills: (discussion/action)
Approval of Minutes of the Meeting of
9. Future Agenda Items and Information: (discussion/action)
Documents and material relating to an open session agenda item that are provided to the Dorris City Council less than 72 hours prior to a regular meeting will be available for public inspection and copying at Dorris City Hall, 307 South Main Street, Dorris, CA.
Parties with a disability as provided by the American Disabilities Act who require special accommodations or aids in order to participate in a public hearing should make the request to the Clerk at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
I declare under penalty of perjury that I posted this agenda on the Bulletin Boards at the Post Office and Lane’s Market and at the entrance of City Hall
copyright © 2012, 2011,2010,2009